Sandy Lin 15/F,TOWER2 ,BRIGHT CHINA,BUILDING1,BEIJING.
To contribute developed customer relations and administrative skills to a challenging in a hotel.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Developed interpersonal skills,having dealt with a diversity of clients,professionals and staff members.
- Detail-and goal-oriented.
- Function well in high-stress atmosphere.
- Knowledgeable on both EECO and APTEC computers systems.
1992-Present THE OLIVER HOTEL,Whitewater,KS
Resolved guests' needs.Controlled reservation input utilizing EECO computer system.Handled incoming calls.Maintained daily reports involving return guests，corporate accounts,and suite rentals.Inspected rooms.
1988-1991 WALDEN HOTEL,Walton,KS
Trained personnel.Handled telephone,international fax and telex bookings.Maintained daily and monthly reports tracking demands and guaranteed no-show billing.Utilized APTEC computer for inputting group booking and lists.
1986-1987 WALDEN HOTEL,Walton,KS
Assisted customers.Maintained stock.Opened/closed shop.Tracked best selling novels,and made recommendations to customers.
1983-1985 BETHEL COLLEGE,North Newton,KS
Responsible for general clerical duties.Resolved inquiries.Assisted in locating guest speakers.
Bachelor of Science;Sociology,1983
Furnished upon request.
- Candidate's customer relations and administrative skills,essential in the hotel/hospitality field,are emphasized throughout the resume.
- Education is de-emphasized because candidate's work history is strong.