Sandy Bin 15/F,TOWARD ,BRIGHT CHINA,BUILDING1,BEIJING.
To contribute managerial skills to a challenging position as a recruiter.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive public relations work,dealing with all levels of employment.
- Self-motivated;able to organize,analyze and meet operational deadlines.
- Respond well in high-pressure atmosphere.
- Capable of handing a diversity of responsibilities simultaneously.
NORMAN DEPARTMENT STORES,New London,CT
Manager of Executive Recruitment,6/87-1/94
Oversaw college recruiting process,annual budget $75,000.Presented campus recruitment workshops;developed internship program.Hired/recruited support and merchandising staff.Organized senior executive involvement.Received award for overall achievement and outstanding performance in Human Resources,3/92.
Merchandised children's clothing and accessories.Analyzed/marketed $2 million inventory.Coordinated inventory control.Trained/developed staff of 15 sales associates in customer services skills and selling techniques.Achieved 20% sales increase over one year period.Chosen manager of the year for excellence in execution of responsibilities,1986.
Selling Supervisor Trainee,6/85-8/85
Coordinated merchandising and overall appearance of Men's Department.Evaluated sales data.Controlled inventory and placement of incoming merchandise.Executed price revisions.
CONNECTICUT COLLEGE,New London,CT
B.A.,Spanish Modified with Government Studies,May 1987
- Specific contributions display candidate's achievements and problem-solving abilities.
- Specific dates of employment (month and year) are ideal for candidates with no gaps in work history.