Sandy Lin 15/F,TOWER2 ,BRIGHT CHINA,BUILDING1,BEIJING.
1985-Present LEYNER CORPORATION,Lake Charles,LA
- Provide floor support engineering in printed wire assembly (PWA) and subsystem assembly (SSA) areas.
- Purchase capital equipment.Interface with vendors. Justify expenditures.
- Design plant layout fixtures,and flow charts of material.
- Program automatic equipment.
- Write process sheets and rework procedures.
- Recommend changes to product to allow ease of manufacture.
- Implement design changes.Inititate methods and process improvements.
- Troubleshoot problems.Effect disposition or rejection of material.
- Provide assistance to all other departments.
1984 PRUDENCE D. MCHARRISON LABORATORY,Ruston,LA
- Conducted variety of tests including Tensile.Compression,and creep tests on molded parts.
- Responsible for production of plastic test specimens,and mounting polishing,and microscopic analysis.
- Designed tools and fixtures for Instron machine.
1982/83 DUCHESS COMPONENTS,Baton Rouge,LA
Molding Room Attendant,1983
- Operated and maintained machine producing epoxy preforms.
- Maintained records on inventory,loss of material,and quality control.
Machine shop attendant,1982
- Operated lathes,milling and grinding machines;monitored welding and heat treatments.
- Read blueprints.
LOYOLA UNIVERSITY AT NEW ORLEANS,College of Engineering,New Orleans,LA
Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Technology,1985
Minor concentration in computer science.
Member,Society of Manufacturing Engineers,Leaner Management Club Certified Manufacturing Technologist and Solderer.
- Relevant Work experience is emphasized while other positions are de-emphasized.
- Chronological format illustrates a clear career path.